Sunday, June 8, 2014

Weekend Warriors

 
Hope everyone's weekend was as nice as mine! On Saturday I went for a nice hot 4 mile run, before heading to my company's family picnic. It was a lot of fun! We played corn hole, and learned that I suck at corn hole, ate some food, and lost all the raffles.
 
Saturday run...eh it was really hot.
 
On Sunday Todd and I had to run some errands then decided to stop by the Buddhist temple for some brunch. 
 
creeper

Beautiful watermelon carving

So pretty!!

The actual temple

The delicious spring rolls from the temple.
 
 
I decided to get in some strength training, even after a couple of  Dos-Arita's... probably not a great idea,  but I went for it anyway. I did a new routine I found on Pinterest (duh), which turned out to be a pretty good work out, especially since I did it outside in the heat and humidity:
 
 
 
 
After a delicious dinner of lobster, shrimp, and asparagus (check it out here) we decided to go on an evening bike ride around the hood.

Cruisin'
 
I love chill weekends!  Back to running tomorrow morning... last few runs before my 5k on Saturday!
 
 
Peace out!
 
P.S. I also added a "Find Me" page that links to my other social media accounts! It's also on the left sidebar :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment