Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Hello!

So I had my 5k this past Saturday and it went great! I've started to write my recap, but I left my camera at my parent's over the weekend, and I want to include pics in the post otherwise it's boooorrringggg. Oh well.... you'll just have to wait and see (oh, the anticipation!!).

I do have one picture I took while running:
USA! USA! USA!


My leg has been feeling much better, so I actually went out for a short and sweet 1 mile run this morning.


Bleghhhh



My plan is to ease back into running and build back up to 3.1 miles over 2-3 weeks. This way I can start training properly for my half marathon! I think I'm going to do a Halloween themed one in October. I haven't registered yet; I want to see how the next three weeks go first. I should just register and call it a day, but I'm scurred!

Talk to you soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment