Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Running Recap & More!

Last week was not good in terms of my running, I was just not in the running mood. I did have one highlight though; a 2 mile run with a sub 10 minute pace! Wooo!!!


Last few runs..
By Sunday my right thigh started to feel a little sore, dampening my style. What was supposed to be a 5 miler turned into 3.18 hard miles!!  Not good.  Since I'm not even training for a particular race, I've given myself a break and have been taking it easy on the running this week. By that I mean that I haven't run at all. Just doing some strength training (free weights) and light stretching.

I did, however sign up for the Rap River Run 5k on June 14th!! I'm pretty excited!

______________________________________________________________

Just for fun, here are some highlights from Memorial Day weekend:


Tailgating at the Ray's game



Thank you tree for your shade on a hot & sunny day!

Rays win!!!


My neighbor Rex and his spotted ear.

No comments:

Post a Comment